DAY 1 : Arrival Day
Pick up airport Sultan Salahuddin Bima at 06.00am, trip proceed to Doropeti – Dompu district, Trip duration Approximately 3,5 hours
Arrive in Doro Peti, Pekat, Dompu district, around 10 or 11. Am (Local Time)
Preparation and briefing during approximately 30 minutes.
All participant boarding on the jeep ( 1 jeep capacity for 5 People).
Leave Doro Peti or Pos 1 driving through vast Savanna of Doropeti heading to Pos II .
After lunch at Pos 2, trip proceed to Pos III, drive up to Pos III takes 2 untill 2,5 hours
Estimation time arrival to Pos III around 16.00pm.
Sunset time and Overnight at Pos 3
Lunch with wrapped rice on the way to Shelter 2, or Pos 2
Dinner at Pos 3
DAY 2 (B,L,D)
Quick breakfast early morning at Pos III, 03.30am. 03.00am Hike up to the Crater Rim of Tambora arrive at RIM 06.00am before Sunrise.
After Sunrise, Walk Down the Crater Rim back to Pos III,
Packing after Lunch and leave pos 3 to Doropeti. Stop over at Pos 2 for having coffee or tea
Arrive in Doropeti in the Afternoon.
All participant boarding on the bus and leaving for Bima district
Arrive in Bima town around 19.00pm or 18.00pm.
Dinner Optional, place will be recommended later on
DAY 3 (B,L, D) DEPARTURE DAY
Breakfast in hotel.
Free time at around Bima bay at Falcao Cafe (Karouke available, Live music only in the evening)
Afternoon time, transfer out to Sultan Salahuddin Airport, Bima.
END OF SERVICE
- Hotel + Breakfast
- Meal as arranged on the itinerary program
- Guide & Porter (10 Porters)
- Mineral water During Tour and Tambora Trekking
- Private Transport (Full Air Conditioner), 2 Mini Bus
- Petrol & Driver Fee
- Tent and Matras
- Jeep & 4WD CAR Rent during Tambora Adventure ( 10 Jeep or 4WD)
- Entrance Fee
- Flight Ticket
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Mini Bar
- and any other Personal Expenses
What To Bring During the Tours
- Head lamp (eg Petzl) spare bulbs & batteries
- Sun Protection
- Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof shell outer
- Trekking/Hiking boots
- Thick, warm wool hiking socks
- Gaiters (optional)
- Running shoes and/or sandals
- Sunglasses with UV protection (Optional)